We already know beef jerky makes the perfect snack, but it’s also great at dinnertime. Packed with teriyaki beef jerky and fresh stir-fry veggies, these Asian-inspired lettuces wraps are a tasty and healthy meal. Get your beef jerky fix in a whole new way.
Yield: 4 servings
1 3oz. bag of Golden Valley Natural Beef Jerky, Teriyaki
2 carrots, sliced
1 small head of lettuce, washed and dried
1 medium red onion, diced
1 cup bean sprouts
1 orange, zested
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon sesame oil
Soy sauce, salt and pepper
MORE RECIPES: Beef Jerky, Tomato & Cheese Appetizer
1. Cut Golden Valley Natural Beef Jerky into 1/4-inch pieces.
2. Preheat a large skillet or wok to high.
3. In sesame oil, stir-fry carrots, onion, bean sprouts and red bell pepper until cooked through, 4-5 minutes. Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
4. Scoop small servings into lettuce pieces.
5. Add Golden Valley Natural Beef Jerky bits on top.
6. Sprinkle orange zest.
7. Season with soy sauce, black pepper and salt, to taste.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think. Have another tasty recipe with beef jerky? Share with us below!
The post Recipe: Beef Jerky Lettuce Wraps appeared first on Golden Valley Natural Blog.