We all know that beef jerky is a perfectly rugged snack, but did you know it’s versatile enough to make a gourmet appetizer? It’s true—beef jerky can be paired with artisan cheeses, fine crackers and a great bottle of wine for a stellar pre-dinner bite. Because beef jerky is just as good off the trail.
1/2 cup of Golden Valley Natural Beef Jerky
4 ounces fresh goat cheese, room temperature
1 large tomato
1/4 cup chopped parsley
Fresh ground pepper and sea salt
MORE RECIPES: Turkey Jerky Broccoli Salad
1. Cut Golden Valley Natural Beef Jerky into 1/4-inch pieces.
2. Rinse and slice tomatoes into 1/4-inch pieces.
3. Spread crackers with goat cheese.
4. Top cheese spread with tomato, Golden Valley Natural Beef Jerky and parsley garnish.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think below. Have another tasty recipe with beef jerky? Share it with us!
The post Recipe: Beef Jerky, Tomato & Cheese Appetizer appeared first on Golden Valley Natural Blog.